Being a member of the Center, allows you to vote for officers and board members which is very important for our young organization. Additionally, members will enjoy a 10% discount for using the Center’s building (when acquired), or signing up for one of our classes that we offer.
Most importantly, you will show support to the idea of having our own building which you, your families and friends, and many Bulgarian organizations in New England can call home. As we are applying for grants and asking other communities and organizations for help, it is of significant importance that we demonstrate support from our own community. Your membership will show just that!
The annual membership fee is $50 per person. Additional family members’ fee is $25.
You can pay your membership fee using the button below using your PayPal account or credit card.
You can download the membership form from here. Please mail the form and a check payable to BCNE to:
Bulgarian Center of New England
2 Cabot Pl, Ste. 5, Stoughton, MA 02072
Thank you for your support.
The Bulgarian Center will offer a variety of services and opportunities for its members and guests:
- Educational events and programs under the umbrella of the Bulgarian School in Boston
- Weddings, birthday parties and sports events planning
- Holiday celebrations
- Business events and networking opportunities
- Clubs and classes of interest– yoga, pilates, zumba, cooking, etc
- Childcare services and a library with Bulgarian literature and movies.
The Bulgarian Center’s members will enjoy preferential access and discounts for the various events and programs, for booking the premises, reservations at the cafe.
Without the active involvement of the Bulgarian communities the Center would not be a success. You can make a difference by:
- Donating funds
- Donating items or services, which to be auctioned to finance the project
- Joining the Center as a formal member (more info about the membership program to follow)
- Joining and participate in any of the three committees
- Joining our Facebook page and spreading the news among all your friends – www.facebook.com/BulgarianCenterNE